The OnePlus Open foldable smartphone was unveiled in Mumbai, and pre-orders have begun.
OnePlus Open unveiled its first-ever foldable smartphone on Thursday at the ‘Open for Everything’ event in Mumbai, marking the Chinese tech giant’s 10-year anniversary.
OnePlus Open foldable smartphone features
• Materials: carbon fiber, titanium alloy, aerospace-grade construction
• “Reliable folding” certified to 1,000,000 folds by TÜV Rheinland
•Dual ProXDR displays:
– Cover Display: Super Fluid AMOLED at 1440 Hz, 6.31″ 2K resolution
– Dual-Displays: Flexi-fluid AMOLED, 7.82″ 2K resolution, 89.6% screen-to-body ratio at 1440 Hz
– Primary camera featuring OIS: 48MP Sony LYT-T800 “Pixel Stacked” Sensor, 1/1.43″ Ò/1.65, AF, 1.12μm
– Telephoto with OIS: 1/2″ sensor, 0.7 μm, ƒ/2.6, AF, 64MP OV64B Sensor with 3X Optical Zoom, 6X In-sensor Zoom
• Ultra-wide: 114o Field of view, 1/2″ sensor, ƒ/2.2, autofocus, 48MP Sony IMX581
• Minimal crease: 8-axis pressure relief, under-display microwaving, and patented Flexion hinge
• Multi-spatial Speakers: Dolby Atmos-powered spatial audio delivered by numerous “Reality” speakers
• Processor: Ray-tracing Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Platform
• OxygenOS 13.2: Improved multitasking with triple split-screen, drag-and-drop sharing, rapid focus, and dual split-screen capabilities.
What is the cost of the OnePlus Open foldable smartphone?
Starting at ₹1,39,999, the 16GB RAM and 512GB storage edition of the OnePlus Open is available for purchase. Preorders are now open, and products will be delivered the following week. By making an initial payment of ₹5,000 on the Amazon e-commerce website, users can become early adopters. October 27 is the day of the open sale.